You are a generalist engineer with 5 years experience in BtoB sales, ideally with knowledge in metrology, non-destructive testing and/or photonics.
You are curious, autonomous and have excellent interpersonal skills. You know how to listen and define the needs of your contacts.
After training with our Marketing and R&D teams, you will work autonomously to find new markets in France and abroad. Fluent English is therefore essential.
Missions and responsibilities
Reporting to the general management of the company, the technical sales representative (M/F) focuses on the development of sales of magnetometry solutions based on NV sensors in instrumentation and non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment.
He/she is responsible for :
- Targeting high-potential prospects and making appointments
- The elaboration of specific commercial offers according to the sector of activity of the prospects
- Growing sales with industrial customers in all sectors of activity (oil & gas, aeronautics, nuclear, industrial, biomedical, etc.
- Supporting customers in their projects
- Participation in trade shows, in support of the R&D and Marketing departments
- The link between our customers and the R&D department on customization needs or on the development of specific products
- Building customer and prospect loyalty through a strong presence in the field
- Reporting of the commercial activity, in the CRM and to the General Management
- Demonstration of certain equipment and technical advice to customers
- Technical interface between customers and R&D
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to
Please indicate the following reference when applying: WVE-PC-TEC/CB-202110
Full-time permanent contract, under French law.
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
WAINVAM-E offers competitive salaries based on experience to encourage motivated and creative people to contribute to its success. As an employee, you have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company.
Proficiency in English, french and ideally another foreign language.
As soon as possible