Our team is currently composed of 38 people with different backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
Missions and responsibilities
Reporting to the Information Systems Department, you will interface with multidisciplinary R&D teams and work on various software projects within the company. Your main mission will be the development and packaging of Python software applications and the management of their integration in production as well as R&D development. You will actively participate in all phases of project development and R&D activities.
- Carry out the formalization of specifications.
- Define the workflows associated with the projects.
- Develop, package and maintain software projects.
- Write technical documentation.
- Implement automated tests and continuous integration.
- Prototype new functionalities and present the results.
- Contribute to the supervision and the increase in competence of our R&D teams.
We are looking for a candidate with 5 years of higher education
- Mastery of Python and numpy/scipy/matplotlib libraries.
- Mastery of Git and CI-CD processes.
- Mastery of application packaging.
- Systematic rigor.
- Ability to synthesize and document.
- Written and oral communication in French and English.
- Mastery of the CUDA development kit.
- Knowledge in matrix calculation.
- Mastery of Jenkins.
- C/C++ programming
Send your CV with a description of your achievements to: [email protected] indicating WVE-PC/SAO/20230102 in the subject of your email.
Permanent contract, 39 hours per week.
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
WAINVAM-E offers competitive salaries based on experience to encourage motivated and creative people to contribute to its success.
As an employee, you have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company.
Proficiency in English.
Desired start date: