1 rue Galilée, Espace Innova,
Parc Technologique de Soye
56270 Plœmeur, FRANCE
The company WAINVAM-E, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Continuing to browse this website implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The current online version of these conditions of use is the only one that can be enforced during the entire period of use of the website and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
Website (henceforth referred to as “the website”): WAINVAM-E
1.2 Publisher (henceforth referred to as “the publisher”):
WAINVAM-E SAS with a capital of €1,796,600, registered at Tribunal of Commerce of Lorient with the number RCS 882 937 659, whose headquarter is located at: 1 rue Galilée Espace, Innova, Parc Technologique de Soye, 56270 Ploemeur, FRANCE, represented by Claude Barraud, in his capacity as President.
1.3 Host (henceforth referred to as the “host”): WAINVAM-E.fr is hosted in our own data centres, 1 rue Galilée, Espace Innova, Parc Technologique de Soye 56270 Plœmeur, FRANCE
1.4 Designer (henceforth referred to as “the designer”): WAINVAM-E was designed by MT Studio
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You commit not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular sending unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all software applications that could be used to operate this website and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the website are protected by the current laws with regard to intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including software applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or to certain parts of the website, to a specific category of Internet users
- delete any information that could disrupt the operation of the website or that contravenes national or international laws
- suspend the website in order to update it.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functions. You are entirely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data that you consult. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website, and you waive any action against the publisher as a result. If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the website, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the website is authorised by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked website.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the company WAINVAM-E. A personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders. The personal data collected are the following
- first name and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may ask the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following address: 1 rue Galilée, Espace Innova, Parc Technologique de Soye 56270 Ploemeur, FRANCE or by email at: [email protected]wainvam-e.fr. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the person concerned and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the person making the request. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it. In addition, and since the French law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the website’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the functioning and optimisation of the website;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalising services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security
- incidents management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The website retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the reasonably necessary extent or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information, if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties exclusively in the European Union in the following cases
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorises a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the website uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data for the purpose of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data in order to follow up on claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: [email protected]wainvam-e.fr. Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: [email protected]wainvam-e.fr. If, when consulting the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this respect. The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”? A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). The website may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout of the website and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you. Where appropriate, “cookies” from the website editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this website, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this website:
- Google analytics: enables the measurement of the website’s audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows the management of Google tags;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 – Photo credits
Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, LPLT / Wikimedia Commons, all rights reserved.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by the French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Lorient, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: [email protected]wainvam-e.fr.