We are looking for a motivated candidate with a BAC+2 (BTS, DUT) or BAC+3 (Licence professionnelle) in Mechanical, Electromechanical / Optomechanical design and ideally with a first successful professional experience in the design of complex and high precision product.
The candidate must be curious, rigorous, creative and able to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Good interpersonal skills and a good level of English are essential.
- Method, rigour and autonomy
- Mastery of mechanical design with SOLIDWORKS (mechanics, electromechanics and optics)
- Mastery of detailed design of subassemblies (2D drawings, geometrical product specification)
- Product management (nomenclature, revisions monitoring)
- Mastery of a Product Life Management Software as well as concepts about mechanical resistance will be appreciated
Missions and responsibilities
The technician will be responsible for 3D design of the subassemblies, the prototypes and the tooling necessary for the development of our sensors. He/she will work with the various engineers in the R&D team to implement their various mechanical, electronical and optical needs. He/she may also be required to work with subcontractor during the manufacturing of the parts.
The tasks entrusted to him/her will include
- Participation to the specification and design reviews
- Presizing of the subassemblies
- Participation to the industrialisation (internaly or externaly)
- Proposals for improving the diversity and the reliability of the products
Send your CV with a description of your achievements to: [email protected] quoting reference WVE-PC-ECF-GP-202207
Permanent contract, 39 hours per week, under French law.
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
WAINVAM-E offers competitive salaries based on experience to encourage motivated and creative people to contribute to its success.
As an employee, you have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company.
Proficiency in English.
As soon as possible