The R&D department (22 people) is divided into a more research-oriented part (IRDUAC) and a product development-oriented part (ECFEEM department – Engineering and Functional Compliances, Electronics, Electrics, Mechanics). The ECFEEM department currently has 8 people in electronics, including a mechanical manager and an electronics manager, the starting point for which we are looking for a manager. This department has the vocation to grow by the reinforcement of software competences (embedded and applicative).
The main missions of the ECFEEM department are:
- The design, development and compliance (certification) of the various product lines based on diamond sensors;
- The development of adhoc subsystems for the IRDUAC team establishing prototypes, or for external customers in the context of study contracts;
- The implementation of various diamond characterization services for external customers;
- The after-sales service of the products sold
- Technical support for sales.
The department ECFEEM interacts with:
- The company’s Research Department (IRDUAC), from which it receives prototypes or application demonstrators whose performance has been validated beforehand, but whose optimization for the marketing of a product has not been pushed forward (cost, form factor, energy consumption, low-level software and application layers, elegance of design, etc.)
- The company’s Marketing department, with which it defines the functional specifications of products and services;
- The Sourcing department, responsible for the procurement, logistics and production of products;
- The Sales department for sales support (pre-sales and after-sales).
We are looking for a Department Manager, with an engineering background, with significant experience as an Engineering Manager, integrating the following:
- Value Analysis;
- Understanding of the user’s needs;
- In-depth knowledge of electronics, mechanics and embedded software (low layers, networks and applications);
- Experience in team management for the design and development of electro-technical/optronic products;
- Experience in the definition and implementation of quality standards;
- Knowledge of development frameworks and traditional quality models (V and W cycle, agile methods, ISO9001, CMMi, etc.);
- Experience in industrialization and manufacturing of such products;
- Certifications and regulatory constraints;
- Advanced management of complex projects;
- Experience in pre-sales and after-sales.
We are looking for an organized, motivated, curious, rigorous, creative person, capable of evolving in a multidisciplinary and fast-growing environment. A good level of English is essential. Industrial experience and/or experience in the industrialization of high-tech products is desirable. International experience is a plus. Experience in the industrialization and marketing of medical devices is a plus.
Send your CV and a letter describing your experience and motivation for the job to [email protected] with the following reference « WVE-PC-ECF/202209» in the subject of your email.
Permanent contract, 39 hours per week, under French law.
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
WAINVAM-E offers competitive salaries based on experience to encourage motivated and creative people to contribute to its success.
As an employee, you have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company.
Proficiency in English.
As soon as possible