WAINVAM-E is a start-up, specialized in metrology. We develop innovative detection and measurement solutions for markets as varied as biomedical, cosmetics, agri-food, … or the oil & gas, nuclear and aeronautical industries.
Joining WAINVAM-E is starting a new adventure, within a motivating, multidisciplinary and passionate team.
Among the different departments represented at WAINVAM-E, you will join the Marketing and Communication team, “EMPOPS”, which is in charge of Market Research for the definition of Products and Services Offers. EMPOPS has several missions, ranging from the identification of potential markets, their analysis, the precision of customer needs, to communication.
You are a student looking for a work-study program in marketing and communication or in sales technics, with a BAC+4 or BAC+5 level, and you already have a degree in a scientific field (ideally in biology).
- You are a rigorous person, autonomous and discreet
- You have good interpersonal skills, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team and you know how to adapt to your interlocutors as well as to different situations.
- You are at ease with technical and scientific language that you know how to popularize.
- You demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking and a strong spirit of synthesis.
- You have good verbal and oral communication skills in French and English
- You have a good presentation
- You are proficient in the Office Suite
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of evolving in an environment where scientific and business issues meet on a daily basis
- You are a passionate and energetic person with a creative and open mind, these are the ideal advantages for our growing company.
Your missions, with the help of your tutor and the EMPOPS team, will be to:
- Maintain effective relationships with upstream and downstream departments: R&D, Sales, but also possibly suppliers.
- Conduct market research on industry data: market sizes, segments and organization (channels, value chains, business models), key players, specific customer needs, competition, prices, trends… through recurring surveys and specific studies.
- Review, understand, synthesize technical and economic documentation.
- Define the communication and advertising strategy for product launches, within the framework of a complete product line and roadmap, ensuring that market requirements are consistently integrated.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to learn about trends and new products, promote company products and the WAINVAM-E brand to customers and partners.
- Specify the selling points to be used by the sales team. Support the sales team by providing product expertise and appropriate marketing materials (posters, brochures, etc.).
- Attend internal meetings, as well as meetings with prospects and customers. Prepare presentations accordingly, and report back.
- Increase awareness and communication of the WAINVAM-E brand through digital marketing.
- Follow the sales of the products and their evolution. Be involved in the choice and type of distribution and identify product improvements.
- Identify, qualify and process business opportunities. Contribute to overall business planning and business case development. Then specify the products to be created to best meet the demand(s). Highlight the value proposition offered by the products and it differentiation from the competition.
- Manage the product roadmap, including positioning, value proposition, go-to-market strategy and execution.
according to the current scale
Contact : [email protected]
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
Proficiency in English.
As soon as possible