The project :
WAINVAM-E’s IT team is in charge of the deployment and security of all infrastructure elements. The company uses Hashicorp Vault as an EaaS (Encryption as a Service) service to store, structure, and secure access to this information. In this context, the student’s mission will be :
- Study the clustering of a Hashicorp Vault server with a Consul storage backend.
- Study the implementation of TOTP on SSH and RDP connections and the implementation of KMIP on VMware.
- Investigate and implement the migration of existing data.
- Develop and document deployment and maintenance procedures.
- Participate in the IT team’s projects.
The project corresponds to a 6 month internship.
We are looking for a candidate with a BAC+4/BAC+5 profile with the following skills :
- Good knowledge of Linux systems.
- Good knowledge of ESX virtualization systems.
- Autonomous on Ansible, Jenkins and Git.
- Good knowledge of IaC (Infrastructure As Code) with Terraform
- Systematic rigour
- Ability to summarise and document.
- Written and oral communication in French and English.
1000 EUR gross / month
Please send your application to [email protected] indicating the reference WVE-INT-SAO/202211
Intership of 6 months.
Ploemeur (56), Brittany, France.
Proficiency in English.